Please follow the steps below for your submission:
- If you don´t have an author account yet, please first create one by clicking on this link: New Author Account
- Submit your paper using your author credentials: Submission URL
That is all. If you forgot your credentials, you can request a new one by clicking here.
For any other Problem, don´t hesitate to contact us by email.
The summary of each article must contain at least 100 words and no more than 250 words in Word format, Arial 10 and be structured as follows:
- Name, email address (and postal if possible) of the author only on the first page
- List of key words
- General issues clearly stated
- Major Sources and references used
The final document must contain between 6-8 pages (including images and graphics) in Word format, Arial 10 and be structured as follows:
- Results /Interpretation
- Practical Application of the obtained results
- Recommendations / Conclusions
Posters and practical demonstrations
The opportunity to present posters and demonstrations with prototypes is available for authors. Authors wishing to present posters summarizing their research results or for those wishing to show their inventions / design are requested to include in the summary submitted as keywords mention Posters and demonstrations. This will allow a better coordination and preparedness for the organization committee.
The names of files sent should be formulated according to the following structure:
Abstracts: Abstract_ShortTitle_Domain_AuthorName.doc (i.e. Abstract_AgriculturaEquip_Author1.doc)
Final paper: Final_ ShortTitle _Domain_ AuthorName.doc
Posters and demonstrations: Posters_demos_ ShortTitle _Domain_ AuthorName.doc